1) Go to Configuration persistent storage.
2) Choose a passphrase and click Create.
3) Specify the files to be saved to persistent storage, then click Save.
4) Restart the OS to apply the changes.
5) Enter the key for permanent storage, click Unblock.
6) Click on the “+” sign to add additional settings.
7) Click on the Administrator password.
8) Enter the Administrator password, click Add.
9) Run Tails.
10) Tails only supports files with the OpenVPN IP (domain not supported). It is better to buy Dedicated VPN (Or change the domain to the IP in your configuration files).
11) Go to Buy VPN. Switch to DedicatedVPN and choose a plan.
13) Choose payment system for payment and submit your payment according to the instructions.
14) After payment and confirmation go to My Account
15) Go to DedicatedVPN
16) Click Add DedicatedVPN
17) Select Tariff, Location servers, a Technology – OpenVPN and click on Order server.
18) Wait for the installation of Dedicated VPN the approximate wait time is 3-10 hours, when installation is complete, you will receive an e-mail.
19) Download keys DedicatedVPN.
20) Extract the keys from the archive, rename the file DeicatedVPN**.ovpn tov.ovpn and copy them in a folder in the persistent storage.
21) Download a special script to connect OpenVPN in Tails OS tails.sh and copy it to your persistent storage.
22) Open a Terminal
23) Switch to ROOT by typing “sudo su”
24) change directory to the persistent storage.
25) Set the execution rights for the script tails.sh with the command “chmod +x tails.sh”
26) Run the script tails.sh by running the command “./tails.sh”
27) Wait for the installation of the required packages.
28) To authorize the VPN connection, enter your e-mail and your password
29) Wait for the message about the successful connection.
30) Restart TOR with the command “sudo restart-tor”.
31) Check the network.
32) Check the toutes by “ip route”.