1) Download and install TOR Browser.
2) Download and install OpenVPN GUI for Windows.
3) Download and install the archiver ( for example WinRAR ).
4) TOR only supports TCP traffic, so to use a VPN through TOR need to support TCP connections from your VPN server.
5) Go to SignUp.
6) Choose the tariff plan.
7) Select the payment system and perform the payment according to the instructions.
8) After confirmation of payment, go to My Account.
9) Activate the subscription.
10) Generate keys for a VPN.
11) Download the archive with the keys VPN for TCP connections.
12) Extract the contents of the archive with the keys in the working folder OpenVPN/config.
13) Start OpenVPN GUI as Administrator.
14) Open one of the OpenVPN configuration files for editing.
Edit one of the configs OpenVPN to work through the TOR network by adding 2 new rows:
socks-proxy 127.0.0.1 9150
setenv opt block-outside-dns
15) Start TOR Browser and minimize it ( not close ).
16) connect VPN via OpenVPN profile edited to work with TOR.
17) LogIn to connect VPN by entering your e-mail and password of the account.
18) Wait for the message about the successful connection.
19) Test the VPN
20) VPN through TOR is successfully connected.